Nurturing the four dimensions
of whole-person wellness.
Our signature LifeCycles Wellness Program is designed to help individuals make the most of every day. Whether it’s through dining services, activities, health care or just everyday conversations, every staff member understands and supports the social, spiritual, intellectual and physical needs of each person.
|Social engagement is encouraged through celebrations, family events, entertainment and special-interest clubs. Visits with pets and children help residents feel connected and loved.||In addition to traditional weekly worship services, Activities to promote spiritual fulfillment may include meditation, aromatherapy, listening to music, volunteer projects or connecting with nature.||Activities such as crafts, games, baking and educational classes along with trips to local events and attractions, are all great ways to stimulate the brain.||Physical activities like walking, prescriptive exercise, yoga or other group classes, trips and fresh-air drives help manage stress and encourage independence.|
Nowhere is this philosophy more evident than in our Life Enrichment Program. Through a wide variety of one-on-one and group activities, our Seasons Curriculum features fun themes for making meaningful connections and strengthening the four dimensions of wellness.
In addition to a well-rounded Life Enrichment Program, our services feature the following to maximize your well-being:
- A Director of Nursing to ensure good health and supervise 24/7 on-site care staff.
- Licensed caregivers and medical technicians.
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy from our partner, EmpowerMe, or accommodations for on-site visits from your choice of provider.
- Physician oversight and assistance with telemedicine appointments.
- Fitness Studio with a variety of exercise equipment.
- Well-balanced menus and dining services to ensure good nutritional health.
- Regular resident assessments and communication with loved ones.