If you’re worried about being on your own this winter – or you’re worried about someone you love – gain peace of mind with a winter stay at Holland Farms. The stay is temporary, but you or your loved one will benefit from everything that our gorgeous community has to offer – homemade meals, activities and outings and a warm and safe home with a caring, expert staff. It’s also great way to try senior living on for size with no long-term commitment.
Holland Farms’ Winter Stay offer has been extended!
Those who place a deposit on a Winter Stay before February 29, 2024, can stay 3 months and get the 4th month of base rent, free.* We’ll even move your bedroom furniture in at our expense. Restrictions to this offer are listed below.
Other amenities and services found in our community include:
- Beautiful apartments, a variety of sizes available, from studio to 2-bedroom in carefree and assisted living. Both private and companion options are available in memory care.
- An on-site salon, fitness area, theatre room, bistro, lounge and a variety of beautiful common spaces.
- Free cable and wifi.
- Homemade meals from our in-house chef.
- Life-enriching activities and outings, free local transportation and a variety of social opportunities.
- A round-the-clock staff can provide personal care including help with medication management, bathing, dressing and much more.
Winter stays are available for those in carefree living, assisted living and memory care.
To learn more, call Jaime at 515-981-1888 or contact us online.
*Offer is available while space allows and rooms are first come, first served. Base rent is waived only, health costs are not waived, unless an all-inclusive package is chosen. A refundable deposit is required by no later than February 29, 2024. A move-in or financial possession of the apartment of choice must occur no more than 15 days post-deposit.